本帖最後由 lanliban 於 2009-3-13 12:54 編輯

【前傳】All that Gundam 阿寶全高達計劃

How does this Project Start?
Share with you the path
這個項目是如何開始的?與大家分享!

See full article in my blog!
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/gundam_efsf

Around 1988~
This is the first visual whicharouses my interest in collecting my “All that Gundam”.
I should see this in 1:220 series in Animate,the box art & the painted display were indeed stunning!

BOXART引起我的興趣去收集 “All that Gundam” 。我在宇宙船看到了這1:220系列的展示,確實令人震撼!

Then I start collecting all the1:100 Gundam models (be aware that by that time there are no MG), Bandai kit, gkit… of course, finally all were in the status of semi-built, & weredonated to friends in HKML & Toysdaily.
然後,我開始收集所有的1:100高達模型(那個時候,沒有MG Bandai’s G-Kit, ...當然,都在半建成的狀態,最後轉贈給HKML Toysdaily朋友。

2001~
For over 10 years not collectingGundam 3D stuff (because no time to build models & “toys” are not up to myexpected quality), the GFF series born in 2001.
This is a turning point, as I started to collection Gundam 3D stuff, asthe series are of good quality (in the very beginning) and the series is quiteambition to realized the “All that Gundam’ dream of Gundam fans.

超過10年沒有收集高達三維的東西(因為沒有時間來砌模型,而玩具沒有達到我的預期質量),GFF系列誕生於2001年。這是一個轉折點,我開始再收集高達三維的東西,因為一系列的高質量的(在一開始),以及一系列非常野心實現了“All thatGundam”高達迷夢想。

2004~
Eventually (around 2004), I starttaking photos of them to liberate “my desire to create”.
This is the first pic I formally released inthe internet.
I remembered that the newsgroupsI usually publish are 3comic.gundam, cow’s group (toysnews) and then finallyToysdaily.
最終(約2004年),我開始拍攝他們以解放我創作的渴望。這是第一幅我在互聯網上正式發布。
我通常發布是3comic.gundam,牛谷(toysnews),然後最後Toysdaily

In 2005, with the purchase of11-18mm lens, I believe my technique is quite “stable” & hence starting theproject “GFF the Origin”, i.e. Take only 1 pic for each GFF.
What a shame that still not yet completed for4 years time

2005年,購買11 - 18mm鏡頭,技術是相對穩定,因此開始 “GFF the Origin” ,每個GFF只發1幅。遺憾...4年的時間仍然沒有完成...

[url=http://hk.rd.yahoo.com/blog/mod/art_title/*http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/gundam_efsf/article?mid=34]GFF the Origin (Gundam FIX原點影集)[/url]

2006~ commissioning others
This local sculpture held myheart & by coincidence I finally collect all the white kits and commissioned modeler to work on this

2006 ~委託模型師代工
這本地創作震撼我的心,有緣地,我終於收集所有的白件,並委託modeler代工

This is the 1 stuff I commissioned ultrayung as a “trial”, coz the 3 WB Team MS are too precious.

這是第一件東西我委託modeler為實驗,畢竟3WBTeam MS 實在太珍貴。

After the completion the 3 WBteam MS, I do think it is already enough.
You know, commission modeling is very expensive indeed.
Unexpectedly, the Neograde release a verycool Nu evo 5 version!
Struggling for awhile, I persuaded my self, “it is Amuro’s final Gundam, very special, worthyto invest”

完成3WBTeam MS,我原本認為已經是夠了。你知道,委託模型師代工確實是非常昂貴的。不料, Neograde發布一個非常酷的Nu evo 5版本!掙扎了一段時間,我說服自己,這是阿寶最後的高達,非常特殊,值得投資!

這個項目(深淵...)就是這樣開始的!

Also see
All that Gundam 阿寶全高達計劃! Episode 0079

暫無任何回文,期待你打破沉寂

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊會員

本版積分規則

Gundam@EFSF

LV:1 旅人

追蹤

主題

回文

粉絲