[Youtube]Cwkej79U3ek?list=RDtvtJPs8IDgU[/Youtube]
A Thousand Miles 千里迢迢
Making my way down town 循著小路往市中心走去
Walking fast 腳步開始輕盈
Faces pass 街上人來人往
And I'm home bound 我往家走去
Staring blankly ahead 全心全意的往前
Just making my way 只為了找到一條路
Making a way through the crowd 一條穿過人群的路
And I need you 我需要你
And I miss you 我想念你
And now I wonder if I could fall into the sky 我現在想如果我能飛在天空
Do you think time would pass me by 你是否想和我共度這段時光
Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles 你可知道我想走過這千里迢迢
If I could just see you... tonight 只為了見你......在今晚
It's always times like these 一切就如往常
When I think of you 當我在想你
And I wonder if you ever think of me 我也希望你在想我
Cause everything's so wrong 這一切都是個錯誤
And I don't belong living in your precious memory 然而我並不存在你的美麗記憶裡
Cause I need you 因為我需要你
And I miss you 我想念你
And now I wonder if I could fall into the sky 我現在想如果我能飛在天空
Do you think time would pass me by 你是否想和我共度這段時光
Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles 你可知道我想走過這千里迢迢
If I could just see you... tonight 只為了見你......在今晚
And I, I don't wanna let you know 然而我不想讓你知道
I, I drown in your memory 我沉醉在你的回憶
I,I don't wanna let this go 我不想讓一切流逝
I, I've fallen... 我無法自拔...
And I still need you 我仍然需要你
And I still miss you 我仍然想念你
And now I wonder if I could fall into the sky 現在想如果我能飛在天空
Do you think time, would pass us by 你是否想讓這段時光與我倆共度
Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles 你可知道我想走過這千里迢迢
If I could just see you... 只為了見你......
If I could fall into the sky 如果我能飛在天空
Do you think time would pass me by 你是否想和我共度這段時光
Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles你可知道我想走過這千里迢迢
If I could just see you... 如果我能看見你......
If I could just hold you... tonight 如果我能擁抱你......在今晚
1315447270.jpgOrdinary Day(平凡的一天)
Just a day, Just an ordinary day. 只是一天,只是平凡的一天
Just tryin to get by. 只是想隨便敷衍的度過
Just a boy, Just an ordinary boy 只是一個男孩,只是一個普通的男孩
But he was looking to the sky. 不過他看著天空
And as he asked if i would come along 彷彿問著我要不要在一起
I started to realize 我開始了解
That everyday you find 每天你找尋的
Just what he's looking for, 就是他正在尋找的
Like a shooting star he shines. 他閃耀的像顆流星
He said take my hand, 他牽起我的手說
Live while you can 好好的活出自己的生命
Don't you see your dreams are right in the palm of your hand 難道沒看見夢想就在你的手掌之中嗎
And as he spoke, he spoke ordinary words 而當他說的時候,他是用著很平凡的文字
Although they did not feel 雖然她們沒感覺
For I felt what I had not felt before 因為我感受到我過去未曾感受到的
You'd swear those words could heal. 你發誓這些話語可以治癒一切
And I as looked up into those eyes 當我抬頭看著那雙眼睛時
His vision borrows mine. 我的眼神充滿他的視線
And to know he's no stranger, 明白他不是陌生人
For I feel I've held him for all of time.因為我感覺我是一直的擁有著他
And he said take my hand, 他牽起我的手說
Live while you can 好好的活出自己的生命
Don't you see your dreams are right in the palm of your hand 難道沒看見夢想就在你的手掌之中嗎
Please come with me, 請和我ㄧ起來
See what I see. 看我所看的
Touch the stars for time will not flee. 觸碰那星辰,因為時間永遠不會流逝
Time will not flee. 時間不會流逝
Can you see 你可以嗎
Just a dream, just an ordinary dream. 只是一個夢,只是一個平凡的夢
As I wake in bed 當我從床上醒來時
And the boy, that boy, that ordinary boy. 那男孩,那個男孩,那個平凡的男孩
Or was it all in my head? 還是說這只是我自己想像的
Did he asked if I would come along 他真的問過我是否願意跟他一起走嗎
It all seemed so real. 那感覺是如此的真實
But as i looked to the door, 但當我看向門時
I saw that boy standing there with a deal. 我看見那男孩帶著一個約定站在那裡
And he said he my take my hand, 他牽起我的手告訴我
Live while you can 好好的活出自己的生命
Don't you see your dreams are right in the palm of your hand 難道沒看見夢想就在你的手掌之中嗎
Right in the palm of your hand 就在你的手掌之中
Right in the palm of your hand 就在你的手掌之中
Just a day, just an ordinary day 只是一天,只是平凡的一天
Jus tryin to get by. 只想就這樣隨便的過去
Just a boy, 只是一個男孩,
Just an ordinary boy. 只是一個普通的男孩
But he was looking to the sky. 不過他看著天空 |
|