川普當選穩了?親兒子揭發「拜登家族貪汙史」懶人包一看就懂:竟然還販賣婦女…

回眸一笑百媚生 2020-10-16 16:46:39 發表於 國際新聞 [顯示全部樓層] 回覆獎勵 閱讀模式 11 11675

美國大選只剩下18天,兩黨候選人競爭也進入白熱化階段,不過川普兒子昨天在社群軟體分享了一段影片,整理了民主黨對手拜登家族「貪汙懶人包」,並拍成一段六分鐘短影片
[FBVideoEmbed]https://www.facebook.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/videos/844968802708329[/FBVideoEmbed]
PTT有網友就整理了這部影片的全部字幕,並透過Google翻譯並稍加稍微修改,原文如下:

The Biden family is the most corrupt political family in American history. Ican prove it.  Joe Biden is terrified that you are about to hear the truth.
I'm Donald Trump junior. I'm the son of the president of the United States. Iunderstand the pressure of being a prominent member of the first family Trustme I've gone through it all. That's why I can say with absolute confidencethat Joe Biden's son Hunter, is one of the most unethical humans in politicalhistory.

拜登家族是美國歷史上最腐敗的政治家族。我可以證明這一點。喬·拜登(Joe Biden)害怕您將要聽到真相。我是小唐納德·川普。我是美國總統的兒子。我了解成為第一家庭重要成員的壓力。相信我,我已經經歷了所有這一切。這就是為什麼我敢保證,喬·拜登的兒子杭特(Hunter)是政治史上最不道德的人之一。

Let me say first that I'm not here to attack Hunter Biden on his personalissues. Idon't wanna talk about how Hunter Biden was discharged from the NavyReserve for testing positive for cocaine. I won't do that. I will not bringup Hunter Biden fathering a child with a sex worker, at the same time he wasdating his late brother's wife and then refusing to pay child support until acourt ordered him to.

首先讓我說,我不是在這裡就杭特·拜登的私人問題提出攻擊。我不想談論杭特拜登如何因古柯鹼測試呈陽性而被從海軍預備役中解僱。我不會那樣做。我不會提出杭特·拜登和一位性工作者一起養育一個孩子,與此同時,他正在與已故兄弟的妻子約會,然後拒絕支付子女撫養費,直到法院命令他這樣做。

The corruption in Hunter Biden extends beyond ethical concerns. It's
potentially criminal. don't just take my word for it. The US Senate recentlyreleased an in-depth investigation into the Biden family corruption. You maynot have heard about it because our media is actively trying to cover it up.Here's what they found. Hunter Biden leveraged his father's political powerto sell out the United States of America to our enemies and enriched himselfand the Biden family. Hunter Biden used Air Force Two to travel to China withhis father for business meetings with top communist Chinese officials. Hunterfounded and sat on the board of a private equity firm that raised 1.5 billiondollars from the Chinese government via the State-owned Bank of China.

杭特拜登的腐敗行為超出了人們對於道德評價的想像。這可能是犯罪的。不要只是相信我的話。美國參議院最近對拜登家族的腐敗行為進行了深入調查。您可能沒有聽說過它,因為我們的媒體正在積極地掩蓋它。以下是他們的發現:杭特拜登利用父親的政治力量將美國賣給我們的敵人,使自己和拜登家族更加富裕。杭特拜登曾用空軍二號(Air Force 2)和他的父親前往中國,與中國共產黨最高官員進行商務會議。杭特創立並擔任一家私募股權公司的董事會成員,該公司通過中國國有銀行從中國政府籌集了15億美元。

Hunter was involved with communist Chinese nationalists, who gave the Biden'smillions in exchange for access to American companies that produced
technology with our military. In 2014, Vice President Joe Biden took the leadon policy in the Ukraine at the same time. Hunter Biden joined the board of aUkrainian energy company where he made $83000 a month, around the same time
that a Ukrainian prosecutor began an investigation into the levels of
corruption at Hunter Biden's company. Joe Biden was threatening to withholdus aid to Ukraine if that very prosecutor was not immediately fired from hisjob. The prosecutor was fired. In a speech to the council on Foreign
Relations. Joe Biden actually bragged about how he got that prosecutor firedby effectively blackmail the Ukrainian government with taxpayer money, "Ifthe prosecutors not fired. You're not getting the money."

杭特參與了中共國家主義者的行動,後者向拜登提供了數百萬美元,以換取他們與我們的軍隊生產技術的美國公司的聯繫。2014年,副總統喬·拜登同時領導了烏克蘭的政策。杭特·拜登加入了一家烏克蘭能源公司的董事會,在那裡他每月賺83000美元。於此同時,烏克蘭檢察官開始對杭特拜登公司的腐敗程度進行調查。喬·拜登威脅說,如果那個檢察官沒有立即被解僱,我們將拒絕向烏克蘭提供援助。檢察官被解雇了。在對外關係委員會的演講中。喬·拜登實際上吹噓自己是如何通過用納稅人的錢勒索烏克蘭政府的方式而解雇了該檢察官:「如果檢察官不解僱,你就拿不到錢。」

But Ukraine and China are just the beginning of the Biden family corruption.My father and I were famously investigated for Russia collusion. We, of
course did not collude with Russia and were fully exonerated. But do you knowwho was bought and paid for by the Kremlin? Hunter Biden. In 2014, Hunter
Biden received a $3.5 million dollar wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the
wife of the former mayor of Moscow, who also happened to be one of Vladimir
Putin's closest associates. Horrifyingly, according to a report from the USSenate, Hunter Biden paid off women from Russia and other eastern European
countries that are directly linked to prostitution and human trafficking
rings.

但是烏克蘭和中國祇是拜登家庭腐敗的開始。我父親和我因與俄羅斯勾結案而受到調查。當然,我們沒有與俄羅斯串通,而被完全宣告無罪。但是您知道克里姆林宮實際上是買了誰跟為誰付錢嗎?杭特拜登。2014年,杭特拜登從前莫斯科市長的妻子埃琳娜·巴圖里
納(Elena Baturina)那裡獲得了350萬美元的電匯,而後者恰好也是普丁(Vladimir
Putin)最親密的同夥之一。根據美國參議院的一份報告,更可怕的是,杭特拜登還付錢給了俄羅斯和其他東歐國家與賣淫和人口販賣圈直接相關的婦女。

It's not just hunter getting rich off of Joe Biden's connections. Joe Biden'sbrother James Biden launched a health company, AmeriCore, that was later
raided by the FBI, after he fraudulently transferred over a half a million
dollars from the company into his own bank account. James Biden also joined
Hillstone International to secure a contract to build a hundred thousand homesin Iraq. Minor details: he'd never built a home in his life before.

不僅僅是杭特從喬·拜登的關係中致富,喬·拜登的兄弟詹姆士·拜登創立了一家保健公
司 AmeriCore,後來被聯邦調查局(FBI)搜查,因為他欺詐性地從公司轉移了超過50萬美元到他自己的銀行賬戶中。詹姆斯·拜登也加入了希爾斯通國際(Hillstone
International),以獲取建造伊拉克的十萬間房屋。一個小細節:他以前從未建過房子。

Maybe this is why everyone in the Biden family seems to have gotten filthy
rich off of Joe's "Public service. Joe and Jill Biden have an estimated networth of over 9 million dollars. Hunter Biden and Jim, do you know what the
fees are on just an investment of 1.5 billion dollars like the one they tookfrom China? In a typical fund, there's a 2% fee structure and 20% of theprofits. The 2% fee of 1.5 billion dollars is 30 million dollars a year fromthe Chinese government. Quite a bankroll for regular old Scranton Joe and hisworking class family!

也許這就是為什麼拜登家族中的每個人似乎都因喬的“公共服務”而變得骯髒致富。喬和吉爾·拜登的估計淨資產超過900萬美元。拜登和吉姆,您知道你們拿了多少錢嗎,例如從中國獲得的15億美元的投資?在一個典型的基金中,有2%的費用結構和20%的利潤,而15億美元的2%的費用是每年來自中國的3000萬美元。這錢為老斯克蘭頓·喬和他的工人階級家庭真是爆炸多!

The dark and complex interlacings of corruption within the Biden family has
now been exposed with this incriminating investigation by the United States
Senate. Did the Biden's financial entanglements impact US foreign policy? Ofcourse they did! But did they care? Of course not. That was the plan all
along: the Biden's didn't care about putting American national security atrisk with criminal conduct and threats of extortion. They cared about gettingrich off their public office.

美國參議院的這項極具爭議的調查現在揭露了拜登家族內陰暗而複雜的腐敗交織。拜登的財政糾葛是否影響了美國的外交政策?當然是!但是他們在乎嗎?當然不會。一直都是這樣的計劃:拜登們並不在乎將美國國家安全置於犯罪行為和勒索威脅的危險之中。他們只關心如何利用公職致富。

Fortunately, Americans are waking up and they're not gonna give the corruptBiden's public office. We need someone who will put the interest of the
American people over the interests of themselves, and that person is my
father, Donald J Trump.

幸運的是,美國人正在醒來,他們不會給腐敗的拜登擔任公職。我們需要有人將美國人民的利益置於自己的利益之上,而那個人就是我的父親唐納德·J·川普。

Without a doubt, the Biden family is the most corrupt family in American
history. Let's end their corruption once and for all in November.

毫無疑問,拜登家族是美國歷史上最腐敗的家族。讓我們在十一月徹底結束他們的腐敗。

看完我只覺得川普的兒子和女兒都很有料,感覺都是社會菁英,口條非常好。直接在影片瘋狂指控拜登家族跟中國密不可分的關係,甚至私下還有許多商業利益糾葛。

民主黨向來在美國都是比較親中溫和的形象,再被揭發利用中國來貪污斂財,對拜登絕對是雪上加霜,而且販賣婦女那段應該也會讓拜登流失不少選票。

為了要贏這場選戰,川普全家都出動了,說真的川普現在是不是很穩?

文章來源:https://moptt.tw/p/Gossiping.M.1602785100.A.A68

已有(11)人回文

切換到指定樓層
甘小文 發表於 2020-10-16 17:59
我不會告訴你,其實我想川川連任,這樣美國將會再沉淪四年,對全世界來說都是短空長多
另外,我不會告訴你,連任的川川,沒有了選舉壓力,以他的商人本色,必然與大陸修好,好好發展經濟,這是我不會告訴你的。
IF003 發表於 2020-10-16 20:00
川普連任,美國慘了!
ianwu0008 發表於 2020-10-17 00:02
既然大家都想川普連任那就這樣吧
酸酸的模樣真是難看
看看小粉紅多怕川普
阿臭丸 發表於 2020-10-18 13:14
果然每個國家的總統選舉
用的手段之激烈
講的話語之辛辣
都是差不多的啊
hugo524320 發表於 2020-10-18 15:00
政治家,哪個敢說自己清清白白,
你以為世界上真的有這魔多為人民為社會為國家出力的人嗎??
主要還是回歸權力和金錢,無私的人只傳在在傳說中!!
kb12 發表於 2020-10-18 15:08
甘小文 發表於 2020-10-16 17:59
我不會告訴你,其實我想川川連任,這樣美國將會再沉淪四年,對全世界來說都是短空長多
另外,我不會告訴你 ...

所以現在中共極力的挺拜登是得了哥爾摩症候群 明明知道川普連任會跟中國重修舊好 還是積極控制輿論不想讓川普當選?

其實現在有個很好的反指標 就是中共 只要中共反對的 基本上就是對的 他直持的那就是錯誤的

當然小粉紅或二毛不這麼想....
hydrocyanic 發表於 2020-10-18 16:20
川普連任,中國慘了!
rolin.aden 發表於 2020-10-18 16:36
滿滿的,我要爆你料追殺你,但是其實我沒有要爆你料

呵呵,選舉選到這種爛招程度,基本上跟台灣走相同模式

國之將亡必有妖孽
古人誠不我欺
apolloeric 發表於 2020-10-18 17:46
果然選舉,就是會連祖宗三代幹過什麼事都會被調查的一清二楚!
(何況只是兒子,不過只要找到利有自己的事蹟。當然窮追猛打。)