Posted an app review at Computer Session and got removed

nsxr 2014-10-6 04:50:14 發表於 檢舉投訴 [顯示全部樓層] 只看大圖 回覆獎勵 閱讀模式 2 1744
I posted a testing experience at the computer session about an add on for Chrome and Google. The app is to remove advertisement from website and I have share my personal experience. The post was removed by user "city3034".

I find this action is unfair and unprofessional due to the administrator fail to read and evaluate the definition of advertisement. The definition of advertisement are determined as "a notice or announcement in a public medium promoting a product, service, or event or publicizing a job vacancy." I have listed this ad under category "[原創測試]" as this is an original review about the app and user "city3034" removed my post.

By the remover definition, any product testing review should be removed under the same condition due to the fact that a "notice or announcement in a public medium promoting a product, service..etc"

I request to restore my original post and review do user city3034 have the ability, knowledge and experience to differentiate an advertisement or review

complain.jpg

已有(2)人回文

切換到指定樓層
無三小路用 發表於 2014-10-6 09:48
I review your article to be removed ..
The article did not experience or test reports ..
Only software links ..
This is the main reason being deleted.

We have software to share ...
http://ck101.com/forum-1086-1.html

nsxr 發表於 2014-10-6 12:32
I will respect your decision but I have already declare I find it great that it can even remove facebook and youtube advertisement on my post. I am quite disappointed at the decision made by this forum to non profit program.
你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊會員

本版積分規則

nsxr

LV:5 騎士

追蹤

主題

回文

粉絲