Once again, now where do I start, dear love
親愛的,這一次該從哪裡說起呢
Dumb struck with the pure luck to find you here
幸運如我,竟然在這裡看到你
Every morn' I awake from a cavernous night,
每天清晨,當我從蒼穹般空洞的黑夜逃離
Sometimes still pondering the previous plight,
仍然忍不住會想起曾經的誓約
Seems life done changed long time no speak,
生活悄無聲息地改變
Nowadays I often forget the day of the week
現在時間於我已毫無意義
Taking it by stride if you know what I mean,
它總是大步邁像前方,如果你能明白我的感受
No harm done, no offense taken by me
沒有傷害,我亦不抵抗
So let's rap, we'll catch up to par, what's the haps
所以,還是說說吧,這樣我們就能更好的相處,
Perhaps we're even closer now after all things considered on this side of the planet,
終於,當一切事情都有了全面的考慮後我們終於可以更親近彼此
Couldn't pick a better time even if we planned it!
這也是我們所不曾預料到的最好的時機
To come clean and candid if I have to
那麼,就讓一切開誠布公
Oh what I wouldn't trade for your laughter
我總是無法換取你的笑顏
Sweet and sour spice in my poetry pot melting,
儘管心中充滿甜蜜和痛苦
Even better than the real thing!
它卻仍然好於殘酷的現實
It's like the God in me saw the Devil in you
仿佛神聖如我遇到邪惡如你
I wanted to break myself in the worst way when I met you
在我們初次相遇的那一刻,你就讓我醉生夢死
Who would have thought, conversate by the river, celebrate birth,
誰想像過,在河邊慶生時的相互傾訴
Sit and delivered the lines that would prove to be the seeds of trust
靜靜的坐著,我將我的信任托出
Unsigned, yeah but destined to grow with sunshine
陽光將是它們註定的最終方向
Self-assigned task piled on the desk of good works,
賦予自身的責任積累一點一滴的愛
Knowing hardship appreciate the best of both worlds!
因為明白困難才能凸顯出最好的兩人的世界
C'est la vie, as they say L.O.V.E evidently, see every song has a sequel
這就是生活,他們毫不掩飾地說出我愛你然後了解,每一段故事都會有一個結局
Never same, everything but the name, all fresh just like back then, how we do everyday
它們從不雷同,除了名字每一天都像剛走逝的昨天,不同卻在於我們怎樣去生活
C'est la vie, as they say L.O.V.E eloquently, see dream has a part two
這就是生活,他們毫不演示地說出我愛你 然後了解,每一個夢都還會有接下去的內容
Never same, you got to keep it tight, all fresh just like back then, now hear me out…
它們從不雷同,你必須將它牢記在心每一個夢想都像剛流逝的那一個現在,請靜聽我講
Once together, now where do we go, dear divine
再次相聚,我們該去向何處呢,親愛的上帝
I pray that you keep watching over us,
我祈禱您能一直守護我們
From the heavens where light is the nucleus
從那光芒四射的天堂裡
To this space filled with darkness and negative matter
這個世界充斥著黑暗和消極
Anti-gravity pull is what I would rather feel when I leave this shell eventually
失心力是我離開地球唯一能感受到的
Ties to the mother earth ground me mentally,
與它緊密相連的精神寄託
Real vibes will keep me alive spiritually
電顫琴的旋律是我的精神支柱
Imagination brings bliss at no cost, when I blink blink I receive at no loss
我眨眼,將幻想不遺餘力地帶來的巨大幸福全部收下
Victory comes in small packages like a leaf of an olive tree brought back by a dove
包裹裡的勝利仿佛鴿子從天堂橄欖樹上銜下的一片來自綠葉
From above, then I'm gonna rhyme love,
我要誦唱愛情
Well you saw that one coming ever since the beginning of the end
你能明白地看見愛,那份執著到底的愛
Well anyways, I am not a perfect being, yes I am a man full of sin
是的,我不完美,我充滿罪惡
It's like the Devil in me saw the God in you,
仿佛邪惡如我遇到神聖如你
You epitomize the etymology of enthusiasm!
你是與熱誠的化身
Look it, up there lies the clouds that form the rain
向上凝望,那裡有大片的積雨雲
That came from the ocean that flowed from the river
它們都來自從河流溢出流向的海洋
I'm a believer, firm with the first words, lyrical transceiver of our ancient roots
我相信,堅定地相信從我們曾說過的第一句話,古老根源的
(Science + Arts) Faith # of our Ethnic Race!
我們種族的信念
Let me mention what I've been thinking
我要說出我的顧慮
How to save the children, when the ship is sinking
當船開始下沉,我們該如何輓救孩子
So I'm singing, no lip syncing to slogans,
我在歌唱,
Political hooligans with tanks, missiles and guns!
政治流氓,坦克,導彈,槍支
Everything is relative when it's all in the family of man,
當涉及到家人,那麼這一切就開始與我們有關聯
Understand the time has finally come to realize the great power of 1,
才終於了解到…強大的力量
All formulas equalize under the Sun, Amen!
陽光下,一切制度開始變得公平,阿門
The rhymes will heal 'cause I believe in music,
旋律可以拯救一切,因為我堅信音樂
In times of need I won't be leaving you sick
我決不會在你生病需要時離開你
The beat plus the melody's the recipe,
節奏與樂曲的結合便是藥方
Your vibe surely brings out the best in me!
The rhymes will heal 'cause I believe in music,
旋律可以拯救一切,因為我堅信音樂
In times of need I won't be leaving you sick
我決不會在你生病需要時離開你
The beat plus the melody's the recipe
節奏與樂曲的結合便是藥方
All good souls lost may they rest in peace!
所有迷失的善良的魂靈願它們都安息
(repeat)
Hiphop worldwide we got to live in peace, like that!
hiphop 無處不在,我們生活安寧