薛之謙-演員

gn00693451 2016-11-18 03:21:14 發表於 音樂 [顯示全部樓層] 回覆獎勵 閱讀模式 0 1328
[Youtube]XKuL5xaKZHM[/Youtube]
Simply, lets speak in simple terms.
简单点,说话的方式简单点
Please ignore the temperamental state of mind.
递进的情绪请省略
You aren’t an actress
你又不是个演员
Don’t make up any of those plots.
别设计那些情节
No opinion,
没意见
I just want to see how you justify
我只想看看你怎么圆
You act like you are sad as if an actress untalented
你难过的太表面像没天赋的演员
Fake acting won’t live through a glance
观众一眼能看见
I should’ve pretend that I have not seen through your act
该配合你演出的我演视而不见
As if you were forcing the one that loved you to improvise
在逼一个最爱你的人即兴表演
When can we ever be straight forward?
什么时候我们开始收起了底线
When times we can learn to be honest rather mask our feeling with thosedull performances
顺应时代的改变看那些拙劣的表演
But you prefer to act like you loved me
可你曾经那么爱我干嘛演出细节
What should I change to accommodate my feeling of despair?
我该变成什么样子才能延缓厌倦
What comes after a couple sees each other through
原来当爱放下防备后的这些那些
Hence the real challenge
才是考验

No opinion
没意见
You do whatever you like
你想怎样我都随便
You lack acting skills as well as don’t expected to give a thankfulspeech
你演技也有限又不用说感言
Let’s take separation as it comes
分开就平淡些
I should’ve pretend that I have not seen through your act
该配合你演出的我演视而不见
Don’t force the one who loved you to improvise
别逼一个最爱你的人即兴表演
When can we ever get to the bottom line?
什么时候我们开始没有了底线
Voluntary ignorance has overcome the solemn sentiment of pity
顺着别人的谎言被动就不显得可怜
Yet you prefer to act like you still in love with me
可你曾经那么爱我干嘛演出细节
What am I meant to become to complement your act?
我该变成什么样子才能配合出演
As it turns out, being able to let go of what we guarded while we loved
原来当爱放下防备后的这些那些
Had a deadline
都有个期限

After all I am the only audience for your show
其实台下的观众就我一个
You express a slight disappointment of letting go
其实我也看出你有点不舍
It seems that our feelings for each is still lingering
场景也习惯我们来回拉扯
Clinging to the past
还计较着什么
Breaking up is easier said than done
其实说分不开的也不见得
The more we try to hold onto the more we fear to let go
其实感情最怕的就是拖着
If we can predict how the show is going to end
越演到重场戏越哭不出了
Is it still worth to watch?
是否还值得
I am striving so hard to keep up with your performance as I should
该配合你演出的我尽力在表演
Like those TV celebrities waiting to be put on stage
像情感节目里的嘉宾任人挑选
Only If you can see the side of me that loves you still
如果还能看出我有爱你的那面
Please cut out those plots and let me have some dignity
请剪掉那些情节让我看上去体面
Yet your love has put me on stage
可你曾经那么爱我干嘛演出细节
An apathetic attitude has become my last act
不在意的样子是我最后的表演
I act because I am in love with you, Sacrificed for you
是因为爱你我才选择表演这种成全

暫無任何回文,期待你打破沉寂

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊會員

本版積分規則

gn00693451

LV:6 爵士

追蹤
  • 8

    主題

  • 89

    回文

  • 1

    粉絲

點的是菸抽的是寂寞