An empty street, an empty house 空曠的街道,荒廢的房子
A hole inside my heart 我心底有個空洞
I'm all alone, the rooms are getting smaller 我獨自一人,房間日益壅塞
I wonder how, I wonder why 我想知道為何如此?
I wonder where they are 我想知道它們如今何在?
The days we had, the songs we sang together 那些我們擁有的歲月,一起唱過的歌
*And oh my love, I'm holding on forever 噢!吾愛,我始終堅持著
Reaching for the love that seems so far 向那看似遙遠的愛伸出雙手
So I say a little prayer 因此,我祈禱
And hope my dreams will take me there 但願我的夢想能帶我前去
Where the skies are blue, to see you once again 到那天空蔚藍的地方,再次和你見面
My love 吾愛
Overseas from coast to coast 越過海洋,從此岸到彼岸
To find the place I love the most 找到了我最鍾愛的地方
Where the fields are green, to see you once again 那兒有平疇綠野,再次和你見面
My love 吾愛
I try to read, I go to work 我試著閱讀、工作
I'm laughing with my friends 和朋友們嬉鬧著
But I can't stop to keep myself from thinking 但我無法停下來,不去思考
I wonder how, I wonder why, I wonder where they are 我想知道為何如此?我想知道它們如今何在?
The days we had, the songs we sang together(*) 那些我們擁有的歲月,一起唱過的歌
To hold you in my arms 將你擁在懷裡
To promise you my love 對你許下承諾,吾愛
To tell you from the heart 對你訴說肺腑之言
You're all I'm thinking of(*) 你是我最想念的
好聽的歌~感恩參加活動哦 小夢也喜歡^^ |