【幕後花絮】《大賣空、史帝夫賈伯斯、丹麥女孩》奧斯卡金像獎提名感言

放映室小編 2016-1-15 15:39:37 發表於 電影 [顯示全部樓層] 回覆獎勵 閱讀模式 0 1749
以下為各片入圍者的入圍感言,FYI

So happy for everyone who worked on this movie. This was truly an ensemble project from cast to crew to producers. Thank you to the members of the Academy and to all the audiences that have supported The Big Short. Now I'm going to take a nap.
Adam McKay (Director and Co-Nominee Best Adapted Screenplay w/ Charles Randolph, The Big Short)

I’m delighted. I’m particularly delighted to share the honor with Mr. Adam McKay, visionary, troublemaker, Mensch.
Charles Randolph (Co – Nominee, Best Adapted Screenplay w/ Adam McKay, The Big Short)

“Thank you to the Academy, I feel very privileged for this nomination and honored to be considered in what has been such a great year for cinema.”
-Michael Fassbender, Academy Award nominee for Performance by Actor in a Leading Role [Motion Picture] (STEVE JOBS)

“I am thrilled, and grateful, for the acknowledgment from the AMPAS voters. Our movie coalesced beautifully under the guidance of our great director, Tom Hooper. I proudly share this nomination with Michael Standish, and we are so happy that our wonderful colleagues from THE DANISH GIRL were also recognized.”      
- Eve Stewart, Academy Award nominee for Achievement in Production Design [Motion Picture] (THE DANISH GIRL)

“Hearing my name in the nominees list this year made me very happy, and I want to thank the Academy for this wonderful nomination. My team and I are so grateful to AMPAS members to have thought that our work in The Danish Girl is worthy of such an important award. To be nominated is a massive honor, particularly among the other amazing designers whose work I profoundly admire. What a big reward! I also want to thank Tom Hooper and the producers for allowing me to design the wonderful love story of transgender pioneer Lili Elbe and her wife Gerda Wegener.”
Paco Delgado, Academy Award nominee for Achievement in Costume Design [Motion Picture] (THE DANISH GIRL)

“I am deeply grateful to The Academy for this honour. To be recognized alongside these actresses and their inspiring performances is humbling. To be a part of bringing The Danish Girl to life was such a gift and to receive this nomination is a thrill."

Alicia Vikander, Academy Award nominee for Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role [Motion Picture] (THE DANISH GIRL)

“I’m incredibly grateful to the Academy for this nomination – particularly in a year with so many brilliant films and performances. This nomination is a testament to the vision of our fearless director Tom Hooper, and the support of my fellow cast members, especially the incandescent Alicia Vikander. Being recognised for THE DANISH GIRL is particularly special to me; if sharing Lili and Gerda's journey and their love story can in any small way be a part of positive social change – then I will be even more grateful.”
Eddie Redmayne, Academy Award nominee for Performance by Actor in a Leading Role [Motion Picture] (THE DANISH GIRL)

暫無任何回文,期待你打破沉寂

你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 註冊會員

本版積分規則