太陽餅學運﹒行政院內阿甘跟鷹派領袖對話﹒(奇怪……怎麼這麼重要時刻總是用英語??還好旁邊有翻譯員,學運人才真多啊……)
Do you know what it's like 你知不知道
not to be able to use your legs? 沒有腿是什麼感覺?
Y-Y -Yes, sir, I do. 是,長官。我知道
Did you hear what I said? 你清楚我的話沒有?
You cheated me! 你害了我!
I had a destiny . 我有自己的命運
I was supposed to die in the field 我本該死在戰場上
with honor! 帶著榮譽!
That was my destiny, 那才是我的命運
and you... cheated me out of it! 而你…使我得不到它!
You understand what I'm saying, Gump? 你聽明白我的話了嗎,阿甘?
This wasn't supposed to happen-- 本來不應該是這樣…
Not to me. 我不應該這樣
I had a destiny. 我有自己的命運
I was... 我曾經是…
Lieutenant... 中尉軍官…
Dan Taylor. 丹泰勒
Y-You still 你仍然是
Lieutenant Dan. 丹中尉
Look at me. 看著我
What am I going to do now? 現在我能做什麼?
What am I going to do now? 現在我能做什麼?
(唉呀……太……太有洋蔥了~~) |